Comments and notifications
Instead of using emails and different communication platforms for team collaboration, and then struggling to find that specific piece of information you need, use comments in Scoro to bring all the necessary information together.
You can look at it as a team chat for sharing valuable information related to a specific project, task, document and so on. Comments can be used all over Scoro.
With user roles and permissions, you can decide who can modify or delete other users' comments. Go to Settings > Administration > Roles and permissions to make changes to user rights. Read more on roles.
To share your thoughts related to a specific task, open the task detailed view and write a comment. By clicking the Notify
button, all the users related to this task are selected by default. Of course, you can also manually pick the users you want to notify. All selected users will be notified both in Scoro and via email.
Another option is to simply tag users
in the comments by using the @-sign. In that case, they're notified automatically.
In addition to manually notifying someone of something in Scoro, the system automatically notifies
users of various actions.Notification in Scoro in case of:
Notification via e-mail in case of:
- adding/modifying a task
- changing the owner of the task
- delegating tasks
- completing bulk action jobs (for example, marking multiple tasks as done from the list view)
- notified via import (add, delete)
- assigning an active time entry to user
- background job completed/failed (in case of making changes to a large amount of items, for example)
- getting notified via comment (add, edit, delete)
- a calendar invite response (accepted/declined)
- changing a rental order assignee
- confirming/releasing calendar invite
- site quota exceeded
- bookmark Watchdog conditions are met
- password is reset
- new user is invited
- 2-step verification enabled and loging in from a new device
- 2-step verification turned on/off
- task marked as done
- task deleted
- task converted into a calendar event
- calendar event deleted
- credit card payment failed/successful
- changes made in self-service
- integrations disconnected
- version update
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!